Thinking maybe you won’t be able to make it to the polls next April? Well, that’s no excuse not to vote. We don’t have online voting yet, although we’re working on it, but you can always vote by absentee ballot.
We can’t send you an absentee ballot. We can help you apply for one, but only the Maryland Board of Elections in Annapolis can do that. What we can do is help you get an application.
To get an application, you have two choices…
- You can fill-out an application online by clicking on the link we just gave you. (This is the same webpage that you can use to register online.)
- You can download the absentee ballot application form and mail or fax it to the Board of Elections. Instructions are on the form. Just click on the link in this bullet.
Here are the key dates you need to know…
- Tuesday, April 19, 2016 is the deadline for requesting absentee ballots that will be sent to you by mail or fax.
- Tuesday, April 26, 2016 – which is Election Day – is the deadline for picking up an application in person at the Maryland Board of Elections.
- Tuesday, April 26, 2016 is the last day you can mail your absentee ballot to the Maryland Board of Elections or deliver it in person. If you mail it, the envelope will need to be post-marked no later than April 26.